- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup organic palm shortening or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pure almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sift dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, melt palm shortening (or coconut oil). Stir in vanilla and almond extracts. Add to dry ingredients and stir until combined. The dough will be a bit crumbly. Form into a ball and place between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- Roll out to about 1/4″ thick and cut into desired shapes. *Note: If you’re short on time, or just don’t feel like rolling the cookies out, you can just form them individually by hand and flatten them. However, I think they taste better being rolled out flat…and they look prettier.
- Place onto baking sheet and bake for 6-9 minutes. Mine took 8. Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to cool on a rack. Enjoy!