1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
2 lb Shrimp, Raw
1/2 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
1/2 head Green Cabbage, shredded
1/4 cup Raw Carrot, Organic, shredded
1/4 cup Green Onion, chopped
2/3 cup Celery, chopped
2/3 cup Radish, thinly sliced
3 Tbsp Red Palm Oil
4 Bacon, strips, cooked and chopped
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Salt
1. Rinse and prepare all vegetables, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss shrimp, red palm oil, paprika, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
3. Preheat a large nonstick frying pan to medium heat.
4. Sauté shrimp until they turn pink and are opaque.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Cook 4 strips of bacon over medium-low heat until crispy.
7. Remove from heat and allow to cool before chopping.
8. Toss shrimp with slaw until evenly combined.
9. Sprinkle with chopped bacon, and serve.