• 3 tbsp lime juice;
• 3 tbsp fresh pineapple juice;
• ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil;
• ¼ cup lemon juice;
• 2 bay leaves;
• 1 tsp whole peppercorns;
• 1 lb large uncooked shrimps, peeled, deveined and halved lengthwise;
• 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and cut into ½-inch cubes;
• ½ cup chopped red onion;
• 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped;
• 6 Boston lettuce leaves;
• Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
1 In a bowl, whisk the lime juice with the pineapple juice and slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking constantly. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2 Bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a pot and reduce to a simmer. Add the lemon juice, bay leaves, 2 tsp sea salt and the whole peppercorns and simmer for about 15 minutes.
3 Add the shrimps and simmer for another 2 minutes, until the shrimps are just cooked.
4 Drain and place the shrimps in a bowl and in the refrigerator until cool.
5 When ready to assemble, mix the cooked shrimps with the mangoes, onions and cilantro and pour the pineapple vinaigrette on top.
6 Place a Boston lettuce leaf in each serving plate and fill them with the mango and shrimp mixture.