- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3.5 ounces of 72% dark chocolate
- In a food processor, blend dates and almond meal.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, add dates, almond meal, pumpkin puree, egg, allspice, cinnamon, baking powder, egg and coconut flakes. Blend.
- On a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, use about 2 tsp of the batter to form a ball and then push down in the center to create a “nest”.
- Do this about 15 times.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler on low.
- Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Spoon melted chocolate in the dip of each cookie.
- Let rest for 1 hour. Enjoy!