• 2 large Chicken Breasts
• Salt and Pepper, to taste
• 3 smaller Romaine Lettuce Hearts, chopped into bite sized pieces
• 1 Orange Bell Pepper, sliced(red or yellow would be fine too)
• 1 large Carrot,peeled and sliced into very thin sticks
• ¼ of a small Red Cabbage, shredded
• 15 ounce can Mandarin Oranges, drained
• 4 Green Onions, thinly sliced
• ¼ cup Sliced Almonds, lightly toasted
FOR THE DRESSING:
• ⅓ cup Honey
• 3 tablespoons White Vinegar
• 2 tablespoons Homemade Mayo
• 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
• ½ teaspoon Real Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the chicken in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 25-35 minutes, until done. Cook time will really depend on the size of your chicken breasts. They should be at an internal temperature of 165 degrees when done. Remove chicken from oven and lett cool completely.
2. When the chicken is cool, cut into thin slices. In a large bowl, add the lettuce, bell pepper, carrot, cabbage, mandarin oranges, onions, almonds and sliced chicken.
3. Whisk the honey, vinegar, mayo, sesame oil, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour over the salad ingredients and toss everything together.