- ⅔ cup cold almond milk
- 2 large cold avocados
- 3-5 tablespoons melted honey (but not hot), to taste (those on the low carb or keto diet may use finely powdered Erythritol)
- Peppermint extract, to taste (I use about 12+ drops but I’m a mint addict and the mintier the better)
- OPTIONAL: chocolate chips or chocolate pieces, paleo approved is best
- OPTIONAL: mint leaves for fun and more color.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a blender (omit the chocolate chips until the end if you prefer) except for the mint leaves.
- Pour into ice cream maker.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- I do scrape the sides now and then.
- Some people add some paleo-friendly dark chocolate pieces or chips (I do occasionally or more than occasionally).
- Serve with my homemade dark chocolate sauce.
- You can add little sprigs of mint – for eye appeal!