- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 8-10 organic eggs
- 1 pound asparagus, chopped (about 3-4 cups)
- 1-2 sweet potatoes, diced into small cubes (the smaller, the faster it will cook)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoon almond milk (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt and pinch of pepper
- optional spices: either dill, parsley
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F
- Cut and dice your onions, asparagus and sweet potato
- Cook onions and sweet potato in oil until soft. Add in asparagus and cook. Add in herbs such as dill or parsley, sea salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to skillet or baking pan. Crack eggs into a separate bowl, add almond milk and whisk until eggs are mixed.
- Pour eggs in the vegetables. Lay tomatoes slices on top for presentation. (You can also dice them up and add them in if you don’t care about presentation)
- Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes, or until the eggs are set.