• 2 eggs beaten
• 2 Tbsp coconut milk (full fat)
• 1 Tbsp ghee
• ¼ tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
• pinch of salt
• 2 baking rings or 3 inch ramekins
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F.
2. Combine saking soda and apple cider vinegar, set aside.
3. Combine eggs, coconut milk and ghee, mix until lump free.
4. Add salt.
5. Mix in baking soda and apple cider vinegar mixture.
6. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and place baking rings on top.
7. Spoon mixture evenly into both rings.
8. Place in the centre of your preheated oven for 12-16 min.
9. Allow to cool slightly then pop out of baking rings.
10. Cut in half (along the horizon. Top and bottom, not two sides. You know what it should look like).
11. In a lightly greased pan, or toaster oven lightly toast all sides.
If you prefer a sweeter version, you can use sweetened condensed coconut milk or add 1 tsp honey.