• 3-4 Lbs Grass-Fed Pork or Beef Roast
• Real Salt to taste
• 1 Recipe chimichurri sauce recipe
• 1 Cup basil leaves finely packed, or parsley or your favorite herb
• 3 cloves fresh garlic peeled
• ½ Cup olive oil
• 2 Tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp Real Salt
• ¼ tsp black pepper
• ½ tsp the spice hunter, the zip
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
2. Blend until the basil pieces are small and even.
3. Drizzle on your favorite meat, seafood, eggs – the possibilities are endless!
1. Put a either a frozen or fresh roast in the crock pot.
2. Depending on the size, you want to cook it for 12-24 hours. Yes, you read that right. Nice and long and slow is best.
3. Some days I cheat because I forget to put it in the night before. If you forget, just put it in first thing in the morning (all you do it put it in and sprinkle it with Real Salt.) and put it on high for 2-3 hours until it starts cooking and is unthawed.
4. Then move it to low until it’s nice and fork-tender.
5. If you’re getting close to dinner time and it’s not fork-tender then break it up with a knife as best as you can and then usually it is done within an hour