– 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken breasts, shredded
– 1 1/2 cup paleo mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup finely chopped bell pepper (I like a mix or red and yellow)
– 1/2 cup chopped celery
– 1/4 cup chopped red onion
– 1/4 cup finely chopped water chestnuts
– 1/2 tsp. sea salt
– 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
– 1/2 tsp. paprika
– Cutting board
– Chopping knife
– Large mixing bowl
– Plastic wrap
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and combine until all ingredients are coated. Taste and add more seasonings to your liking.
2. Cover bowl and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour.
3. Grab the biggest spoon you can find, plop yourself down on the couch, and eat this all by yourself. Right out of the mixing bowl. Or share some with your friends and family if they are staring. Greedy bastards.