- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup + 1/2 tbls honey
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 2 tbls blackberry-blueberry jam
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- sesame seeds, topping
- In a bowl mix all glaze ingredients together in a bowl.
- Turn crockpot to low and place chicken in bottom.
- Pour sauce ingredients over chicken and cook for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot.
- Pour sauce into small sauce pot over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes until sauce reduces.
- While the sauce is cooking, shred chicken with two forks.
- Toss chicken with sauce and serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds