• 2½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup almond flour
• 3 tablespoons tapioca starch
• 1 teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon onion powder
• 1½ teaspoons poultry seasoning
• ½ teaspoon pepper
• ¼ cup butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Trim the chicken breasts and fillet them lengthwise so you have two thin pieces of chicken from each chicken breast.
3. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
4. Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk them together. Set aside
5. Place the dry ingredients and seasonings in another bowl and mix together.
6. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg, then coat them in the dry crumb mixture. Place the chicken breasts in the prepared pan.
7. Drizzle the melted butter overtop the prepared chicken.
8. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink inside.
9. If you’d like the chicken to be more golden brown, you can place it under the broiler for 3-5 minutes, watching it carefully so it doesn’t burn.
10. Serve immediately.