- 1 cup homemade unblanched almond flour + 1/2 cup coconut secret raw coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp NOW guar gum powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp NuNaturals pure white stevia extract powder + 4 tbsp Now
Xylitol, non-GMO *Or sub paleo sweetener of choice such as honey
- 1 tsp Rumford aluminum-free, gluten-free, non-GMO baking powder
- 2 tbsp Hershey’s special dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1/2 tsp cloves + 2 pinches Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 cup Spectrum naturals organic non-hydrogenated shortening
- 3 large organic cage-free eggs
- 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract + 1/8 tsp pure lemon oil + 1/8 tsp pure orange oil
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients. With a pastry cutter, cut in shortening until dough is crumb-like. In small bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dough and mix until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate dough for one hour. Roll dough into one ounce balls. Place balls about 2 inches apart on parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake at 375º F for 8 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven, and lightly press each one down with the bottom of a glass. Return cookies to the oven for 3 minutes. Completely cool on rack before glazing.
- Citrus Glaze: 6 tbsp Erythritol, Powdered, 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Pure
White Stevia Extract Powder, 1 tbsp Homemade Unsweetened Almond
Milk, 1 drop Boyajian Pure Lemon Oil, 1 drop Boyajian Pure Orange Oil
- To powder erythritol, pulse until fine in coffee grinder, food processor or blender.
Combine stevia with powdered erythritol & citrus oils and add milk 1 tsp. at a time.
Stir until thin consistency, drizzle with spoon or place in Ziploc bag, make a small snip in corner and drizzle.