3 eggs, whisked
1/4 lb ground beef or turkey
1/8 cup red onion, julienned
1 tsp coconut oil
Cilantro for garnish
1. Brown ground beef or turkey in a skillet over medium heat.
2. One the meat is no longer pink, season with cumin, onion powder, garlic powder,
paprika, salt and pepper. Once mixed, set aside.
3. Whisk eggs in a small mixing bowl.
4. Heat coconut oil in a large non stick skillet over medium low heat.
5. Pour eggs into skillet, making sure they a spread out in a thin, even layer.
6. Slow cook eggs, without flipping, for 6 minutes.
7. Gently slide eggs onto a plate. Top with the seasoned meat, guacamole, salsa,
onion, and garnish with cilantro.